September 28th, 9:30am ET - 4:45pm ET
Our partners at Texthelp are hosting their back-to-school event with a focus on exploring how we can tackle obstacles in the classroom, designing a play sheet to meet individual needs, and providing access for all learners.
This event is free to all attendees and centered around Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
During the conference, Texthelp will explore how we can:
- Remove barriers to learning
- Promote equity in education
- Provide better access to learning
- Motivate and engage students in and outside lessons
- Create equal opportunities so all students can succeed
- Design flexible teaching and learning options
- Implement UDL practices in the classroom and much more…
Don’t miss out on this free learning opportunity!