Educause has released its 2018 Key Issues in Teaching and Learning. The Educause Learning Initiative (ELI) conducts an annual survey of over 900 people to identify key issues for the field. These key issues support programming and topics throughout the year. In 2017 the flagship organization in higher education technology found that Accessibility & UDL is the fourth largest issue facing teaching and learning. Now, in 2018, Accessibility & UDL has climbed up two spots to the second largest issue. Read why UDL is a key issue this year here.
- Invitation to the 2019 Southeast Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (SETESOL) Regional Conference
- Design Thinking and Universal Design for Learning as a way to Combat Unwanted Behavior in the Classroom
- CAST and UDL-IRN Announce Merger
- Texthelp at the UDL-IRN International Summit
- What’s Happening in the UDL Community?
- Podcast Alert: UDL in 15 Minutes with Loui Lord Nelson
- UDL Job Opening!