Educause has released its 2018 Key Issues in Teaching and Learning. The Educause Learning Initiative (ELI) conducts an annual survey of over 900 people to identify key issues for the field. These key issues support programming and topics throughout the year. In 2017 the flagship organization in higher education technology found that Accessibility & UDL is the fourth largest issue facing teaching and learning. Now, in 2018, Accessibility & UDL has climbed up two spots to the second largest issue. Read why UDL is a key issue this year here.
- The UDL Mindset
- Student Perspective: Why I Wish My District Had UDL
- UDL From the Parent Perspective
- October Network and Learn
- Inaugural UDL in Higher Education Digicon 2019
- Invitation to the 2019 Southeast Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (SETESOL) Regional Conference
- Design Thinking and Universal Design for Learning as a way to Combat Unwanted Behavior in the Classroom