In 2014, Denise DeCoste presented a session entitled Making the Transition from Planning to Implementation: Essential Logistics. Within the session, Denise presented on how a large school district (Montgomery County Public Schools) moved from discussions around UDL implementation to actual UDL implementation. Within the published proceeding she provided a step-by-step understanding for supporting initial implementation, including a survey that was used to help in the implementation process.
- Invitation to the 2019 Southeast Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (SETESOL) Regional Conference
- Design Thinking and Universal Design for Learning as a way to Combat Unwanted Behavior in the Classroom
- CAST and UDL-IRN Announce Merger
- Texthelp at the UDL-IRN International Summit
- What’s Happening in the UDL Community?
- Podcast Alert: UDL in 15 Minutes with Loui Lord Nelson
- UDL Job Opening!