In 2014, Denise DeCoste presented a session entitled Making the Transition from Planning to Implementation: Essential Logistics. Within the session, Denise presented on how a large school district (Montgomery County Public Schools) moved from discussions around UDL implementation to actual UDL implementation. Within the published proceeding she provided a step-by-step understanding for supporting initial implementation, including a survey that was used to help in the implementation process.
- The UDL Mindset
- Student Perspective: Why I Wish My District Had UDL
- UDL From the Parent Perspective
- October Network and Learn
- Inaugural UDL in Higher Education Digicon 2019
- Invitation to the 2019 Southeast Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (SETESOL) Regional Conference
- Design Thinking and Universal Design for Learning as a way to Combat Unwanted Behavior in the Classroom