In 2016, Kathleen McClaskey presented a session entitled Developing the Expert Learner through the Stages of Personalized Learning. Within this session, Kathleen presented on ways to help learners understand their strengths and deploy learning strategies, discussing ways to help students develop self-directed skills to support learning challenges. Among other things, she described a progression to develop expert learners using the UDL Guidelines, stages of personalized learning, and continuums that help understanding ways to move from teacher-centered to learner-centered environments.
- October Network and Learn
- Inaugural UDL in Higher Education Digicon 2019
- Invitation to the 2019 Southeast Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (SETESOL) Regional Conference
- Design Thinking and Universal Design for Learning as a way to Combat Unwanted Behavior in the Classroom
- CAST and UDL-IRN Announce Merger
- Texthelp at the UDL-IRN International Summit
- What’s Happening in the UDL Community?