UDL Implementation SIG
This group is focused on gathering best practices for UDL implementation, identifying and reducing barriers that limit accessibility to training and resources that support successful implementation and increasing UDL visibility and territory worldwide. Our work will include the consideration of differences in learner variability with an emphasis on culture, language, and multiperspectivism. If you are interested in joining this SIG, please contact one of the leaders listed above.
The UDL-IRN Implementation SIG is committed to making consisten progress towards the following goals:
- Worldwide Accessibility: Identifying and Reducing Barriers to Training and Resources that Support Successful UDL Implementation
- Linking and Synthesizing UDL Implementation Divers, Practice Profiles, and Reporting Criteria
- UDL in Remote Learning: Sharing and Curating Implementation Resources and Best Practices
- Increasing UDL Visibility and Territory in the International Education Community
- UDL from the Beginning: Advocating for UDL as the Global Standard to Achieve Equitable and Empowering Learning
Our mission is to support the successful implementation and expansion of UDL in PK-12 schools, community learning, and workplaces worldwide.
Universal Design for Learning: Our shared path to an equitable future as global citizens
- Supporting the process
- Changing perspectives
- Connecting worldwide