Quench your UDL thirst this spring at the Summit!
Save the Date for the sixth annual
UDL-IRN International Summit
March 27th-29th, 2018
at the Orlando, FL Doubletree
Mark your calendars for another exciting year filled with UDL content! With more breakout sessions, UDL Talks, End of Average Talks, and more, this is a UDL event you won’t want to miss!
The UDL-IRN is headed to Roseville, CA on February 6th and 7th for UDL Learn and Lead: A California Regional Event!
Join the UDL-IRN and Placer County Office of Education as they host a unique, informative, “UDL”ized learning event in the California Region. This event promises to be engaging, enlightening and one of a kind! We will focus on UDL implementation from administrative, coaching, and teaching perspectives. You’ll learn effective implementation strategies from national UDL leaders and experienced local practitioners. Leave with the resources you need to begin UDL implementation district, school, and classroom.
UDL-IRN HOSTED EVENTS
The UDL-IRN will be hosting and co-hosting conferences, beginning with United States based locations and spreading internationally. There are several types of events in which the UDL-IRN is interested in hosting:
- Ignite: The ignite event is focused on starting a UDL thought process within a specific region.
- Capacity: A capacity event is focused on supporting the growth and development of UDL implementation within a specific region.
- Sustainability: A sustainability event is focused on continuing the maintenance of UDL implementation within a region.
- Blended: A blended event may combine more than one type of an event (e.g., ignite, capacity, sustainability) based on the needs of a given region.
- Targeted Summit or Gathering: Brings together a group of people around targeted need. Examples might include a research event or a education leadership event.