Join us for our first ever Summit On-Demand!
In place of our typical in-person event, we have pulled together several of the previously scheduled presenters and additional guest speakers to participate in what we’re calling the Summit “On Demand” experience.
This event will be a series of asynchronous and synchronous sessions that bring all of the flavor of the in-person Summit to an interactive, engaging virtual event. Be ready for UDL Talks, playgrounds, breakout sessions, and UDL content you can consume and use for months to come.
UDL-IRN HOSTED EVENTS
The UDL-IRN will be hosting and co-hosting conferences, beginning with United States based locations and spreading internationally. There are several types of events in which the UDL-IRN is interested in hosting:
- Ignite: The ignite event is focused on starting a UDL thought process within a specific region.
- Capacity: A capacity event is focused on supporting the growth and development of UDL implementation within a specific region.
- Sustainability: A sustainability event is focused on continuing the maintenance of UDL implementation within a region.
- Blended: A blended event may combine more than one type of an event (e.g., ignite, capacity, sustainability) based on the needs of a given region.
- Targeted Summit or Gathering: Brings together a group of people around targeted need. Examples might include a research event or a education leadership event.