Save the Date
for the sixth annual
UDL-IRN International Summit
March 27th-29th, 2018
at the Orlando, FL Doubletree
Mark your calendars for another exciting year filled with UDL content! With more breakout sessions, UDL Talks, End of Average Talks, and more, this is a UDL event you won’t want to miss!
Can’t wait until March to quench your UDL thirst?
The 2018 UDL-IRN Great Lakes Regional Event is returning to Clinton Twp, MI this November
12th and 13th!
Join your colleagues from around the region to explore how Universal Design for Learning can help you create a welcoming, responsive, student-centered classroom that cultivates expert learners. This year the GLRE features national presenters who will focus on UDL and:
-Classroom and Environment Design
-Design to Improve Executive Function
-Culturally Responsive Classroom Design
UDL-IRN HOSTED EVENTS
The UDL-IRN will be hosting and co-hosting conferences, beginning with United States based locations and spreading internationally. There are several types of events in which the UDL-IRN is interested in hosting:
- Ignite: The ignite event is focused on starting a UDL thought process within a specific region.
- Capacity: A capacity event is focused on supporting the growth and development of UDL implementation within a specific region.
- Sustainability: A sustainability event is focused on continuing the maintenance of UDL implementation within a region.
- Blended: A blended event may combine more than one type of an event (e.g., ignite, capacity, sustainability) based on the needs of a given region.
- Targeted Summit or Gathering: Brings together a group of people around targeted need. Examples might include a research event or a education leadership event.