Submit your presentation ideas for the 2021 Summit On-Demand!
The UDL Implementation and Research Network (UDL-IRN) is hosting the 8th Annual International Summit virtually April 12th-14th, 2021. Presenters from around the globe will be joining online to participate both synchronously and asynchronously to deliver content to colleagues in the UDL field.
We are seeking presentations from across the globe, from members of schools, districts, universities, or other institutions in the industry where UDL implementation or research is occurring. The UDL-IRN Summit is focused on moving the conversation beyond UDL 101. We are seeking presentations that will represent UDL implementation, research or provide a unique perspective on UDL that has moved beyond the “exploration” and “preparation” stages. Industry members wanting to present are highly encouraged to collaborate with another suggested presentation group.
Fourth Annual Great Lakes UDL Experience
Join your colleagues from around the Great Lakes region (and beyond!) to explore how Universal Design for Learning can help you create a welcoming, responsive, student-centered classroom that cultivates expert learners. The event features national presenters who will focus on UDL and designing for remote and face-to-face learning environments for all students. Expect to:
- Get new ideas about remote instruction.
- Receive support for implementing tools in your classroom.
- Learn strategies to help you design instructional experiences.
UDL-IRN HOSTED EVENTS
The UDL-IRN will be hosting and co-hosting conferences, beginning with United States based locations and spreading internationally. There are several types of events in which the UDL-IRN is interested in hosting:
- Ignite: The ignite event is focused on starting a UDL thought process within a specific region.
- Capacity: A capacity event is focused on supporting the growth and development of UDL implementation within a specific region.
- Sustainability: A sustainability event is focused on continuing the maintenance of UDL implementation within a region.
- Blended: A blended event may combine more than one type of an event (e.g., ignite, capacity, sustainability) based on the needs of a given region.
- Targeted Summit or Gathering: Brings together a group of people around targeted need. Examples might include a research event or a education leadership event.