From Our Partners at Texthelp
Join Texthelp on June 15th 2022 for a free online event exploring the theme, Equity in Education: Pathways to Success. Whether you work in K-12 or Higher Education, you’ll gain actionable tips and strategies to help you refuel for the school year ahead.
We all take different pathways through life. Equity-minded education recognizes that each student is coming to the classroom with different backgrounds, needs, and abilities. During this event, you’ll learn how to:
- Connect the dots between UDL, DEI & EdTech
- Support English Language Learners
- Instill confidence in students
- Use equitable and accessible course materials
- Bridge the assistive tech gap from K12 to Higher Ed
- Provide flexible feedback and agile assessment
- Design a roadmap for change
All sessions and Q&As will focus on promoting equity in the classroom and removing barriers to student success. Because when every student has the resources they need, the entire classroom thrives.